TOP STORIES >
President Biden is delivering his State of the Union address tonight at 6 p.m. PST. The speech is expected to highlight the strength of the economy and past legislative wins on infrastructure, semiconductors and climate funding..
Police in Grants Pass say the suspect in a violent kidnapping killed two men before being cornered by officers and fatally shooting himself.
The city must fill two positions after Mayor Julie Akins announced her resignation last week and City Councilor Shaun Moran resigned the next day.
The Pacific Northwest helped pioneer craft brewing. Now, the region is at the forefront of brewing and distilling nonalcoholic adult beverages like beer and spirits.
Members of the Congressional Black Caucus invited families that have lost loved ones at the hands of police to be their guests at the State of the Union.
The meltdowns that recently brought flights to a halt have prompted lawmakers to draft new rules for airlines. The changes would give travelers at least $1,350 if bumped from an overbooked flight.
- The Pentagon says China declined a phone call in response to the balloon's downing
- How to make sure your donation will do the most good for earthquake survivors
- Gustavo Dudamel's new musical home is the New York Philharmonic
- Salman Rushdie's 'Victory City' is a triumph, independent of the Chautauqua attack
- Beyoncé tour sales are off to a smoother start. What does that mean for Ticketmaster?
Targeted efforts in Portland, Salem and the central coast led to substantial gains for students who have historically graduated at lower rates.
State legislators sometimes exempt themselves from the laws they pass, but this session, they could change course on an emblematic bill: To allow their own staffers to form a union.