Summer Reads Returns With Ashland's Bloomsbury Books
A little more time on your hands, the heat making you drowsy... it's a great time to reach for a book and head for a shady spot in which to read it.
Our Summer Reads segment returns, a weekly visit with regional independent bookstores about their lists of good books.
Bloomsbury Books in Ashland is up first; co-owner Sheila Burns returns with a list of staff recommendations, joined by staffer Skye Hillgartner.
- The House in the Cerulean Sky by T.J. Klune
- Circe by Madeline Miller
- People You Meet On Vacation by Emily Henry
- Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson
- The Quiet Gentleman by Georgette Heyer
- The Sweetness of Water by Nathan Harris (Ashland grad!)
- The Falling by T.J. Newman
- Klara and the Sun by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Machines Like Me by Ian McEwan
- A Long Petal of the Sea by Isabel Allende