If you were told you have lung cancer, your first response might be "but I never smoked!" There is another frequent cause for some lung cancer patients: radon gas.
The radioactive gas can seep out of the ground and into houses, and recent reporting by The Oregonian/OregonLive found that public housing is rarely checked for radon. The Oregon Health Authority runs a radon program, and works to inform people of how they can protect themselves from it.
Curtis Cude from the program visits with details, along with Will Graff of Northbank Home Inspection.