Big country and lots of other choices, in this month's Rogue Sounds
You know that thing where you hear a song for the first time, and it gets stuck in your head--an "earworm?" We get those in batches of five every month, when Josh Gross stops by with a new edition of Rogue Sounds.
Josh scans the schedules of musical acts playing in the region in the weeks ahead, and delivers a variety pack of places and performers. This month's Rogue Sounds ranges from Central Point to Redding, from country to... not-country, is the best description. It's quite a tuneful bunch, as always.
Here's the list:
- Shakey Graves at Britt in Jacksonville on 6/11 https://www.shakeygraves.com/
- Frank Ray at Rogue Music Fest in Central Point on 6/17 https://lnk.bio/frankraymusic
- Starover Blue at The Dip in Redding on 6/16 http://www.staroverblue.com/
- Blurry Stars at Johnny B’s in Medford on 6/14 https://www.seanalanmusic.com/blurrystarsepk
- Twisted Pine at Jefferson Center for the Arts in Mount Shasta on 6/18 https://www.twistedpineband.com