Signals & Noise takes up the media happenings, with a new panelist
It was a quiet tidal wave, but a big one: the announcement that streaming TV passed broadcast and cable TV in viewers during the summer. That's just one media topic we'll take up in our regular media panel discussion, Signals & Noise.
Our regulars discuss the hot topics: Chris Lucas from the Southern Oregon University Communication faculty, and Cal Poly-Humboldt Journalism and Mass Communication Assistant Professor Jessie Cretser-Hartenstein, joining us as a regular starting now.
Listen for a discussion that can include topics as disparate as video-streaming services and the best Victorian novels.
PICK THREE for September...
- Watch Duty App https://www.watchduty.org/
- Travel with Rick Steves Podcast https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/audio/radio
- John Craigie https://johncraigiemusic.com/
- Rose Anvil https://www.youtube.com/c/RoseAnvil
- Irma Vep https://www.hbo.com/irma-vep
- Hallelujah: Leonard Cohen, a journey, a song https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/30/movies/hallelujah-leonard-cohen-a-journey-a-song-review.html