Turning the page on Summer Reads, with Rebel Heart Books
Don't let the Back to School sales scare you, there's still a lot of summer left.
Certainly enough to spend a warm and lazy day with a good book. Summer Reads, our warm-season visits with independent bookstores, continue with Rebel Heart Books in Jacksonville.
Eileen Bobek, business owner and book lover, checks in with her list of tomes for the summertime.
- All the Colors Came Out, by Kate Fagan
- Bird Brother, by Rodney Stotts (previously featured on the JX)
- The City We Became, by N.K. Jemisin
- In Praise of Good Bookstores, by Jeff Deutsch
- Shit Cassandra Saw, by Gwen Kirby
and a bonus:
- High Conflict, by Amanda Ripley