October Surprises: First Friday Arts
The equinox is behind us; the nights are now longer than the days. Cool. Cool in both senses of the word: the weather and the chance to spend our evenings taking in some regional works of art.
We showcase a month's worth of arts events in our First Friday Arts segment, celebrating all art on stage and in galleries (with all kinds of other venues).
It is ALL listener-generated content... we invite arts organizations around the region, large and small, to call us with details of their events. And so we invite you to either listen and make plans, or phone in news of arts events near you.
This month set a record on call volume! We heard from:
- New Zone Gallery, Eugene
- No Shame Theatre, Eugene
- Siskiyou Performing Arts Center, Yreka
- Anima Mundi Productions, Ashland
- ScienceWorks Hands-on Museum, Ashland
- Grants Pass Museum of Art
- Rogue Valley Symphony (Ashland-Medford-Grants Pass)
- Varsity World Film Week, Ashland
- Oregon Cabaret Theatre, Ashland
- The U.S. Marine Band Concert, Medford
- Rogue Theater Company, Ashland
- Rogue Valley Harmonizers, Medford
- Southern Oregon Repertory Singers, Ashland
- Camelot Theatre, Talent